New Member (3 days old) with software/database question

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleo102

I recently purchased a Uniden 246 analog Trunk Tracking Scanner. I upgraded my subscription so I can download and program this new scanner with greater ease. I am using the ARC246 software. I am loving how easy it is to do the Trunking systems.....only way to go (with a respective scanner I mean)

My question has to do with downloading as many frequencies as I can to the software. I enter my state/county/etc and it drills down to various conventional or trunking systems (depending on what I choose on the tab)-- But is does NOT seem to be grabbing all the conventional frequencies, and I really how no way of knowing what is missing. I randomly choose a frequencies 453.xxxx, etc, and it is not in the database (using the find command)-

Has anyone else encountered anything like this? I will keep playing with it, of course, but any feedback would be welcome.

I also purchased a Pro 164, which I am kind of liking better (easier to understand for sure) but that is a different story on a different day.

aleo102

Dan
New Jersey, Ocean County.
I also found many conventional frequencies that are not listed. I will try to submit them for listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.