New member here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
Hello everyone,new member here.I have been a radio hobbyist for a long time and I have been browsing this great site for a long time too,and I finally decided to up and join.
I hope to gain more knowledge from my membership here and maybe even give some of my bit of knowledge.

bezking

Hello and welcome! We're glad to have you here. Post early and often :cool:, and don't be afraid to ask questions!

Highpockets

Hello everyone,new member here.I have been a radio hobbyist for a long time and I have been browsing this great site for a long time too,and I finally decided to up and join.
I hope to gain more knowledge from my membership here and maybe even give some of my bit of knowledge.

Welcome aboard. Jump in where you can and let the knowledge flow. :)

rwier

Hi Rt,

As I rank quite low on the RR totem pole, I rarely feel justified in welcoming new arrivals, You, however, stand out as not making your first post about a "$500 radio that doesn't work". I like you already!

lol,
Rob

Iron Triangle Ohio... otherweise known as Fostoria
Welcome aboard! Behold the home of The National Radio Geeks Alliance. Glad to have you, This is the Best place for everything Radio. as other members have posted, Please do not be afraid to ask questions. No matter how big or small, In most cases someone on here will have an answer for you. The WIKI section is always a good place to start if you have questions on how different radio systems operate. And the forums are always the best place to find solutions. Happy Scanning!

Status
Not open for further replies.