New Member, New To Scanners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheelbuc

Marshall,

I cannot thank you enough! It is good to know I was "close", yet, had no idea where I was at! I appreciate the time you took to get me thinking correctly and keeping me focused on the right path.

I may not know everything yet (I am convinced Marshall does) but, I know a lot more after spending Saturday night with him!

Thanks againn bud! If anyone around these parts ever needs anything from me, all you gotta do is ask. I now have a wealth of information...and now I just need to put it to work for me.

No scanner rampage/bashing last night for me but, I did wake up at 4am...tried to go back to sleep..and all I was thinking was "man, I gotta get that scanner programmed correctly...before the British Open starts....at 6am"

Gee, thanks Marshall!

weblacsp

ola

Im form brazil , my state is using the motorola astro digital system...Im using the radioshack pro 96 scanner , i put the frequencies in a bank and the scanner not show de id in the digital channel just in analog trunk motorola it shows...How i can make the scanner show the id talkgroup in motorola astro digital system?

bobgolf

win96 software

im new to scanners, i bought a pro96 about 6 months ago. it came with all my local freqs, police, fire, ext. im trying to find out about the upgrade win96. what does it do and where do i go to download it? thanks alot. any info will be great. from pa.

dvferguson

You can download Win96 software from www.starrsoft.com . It's $30 after a 30 day trial. Believe me, it's well worth the money spent. It allows you to quickly program your Pro-96. You will also need a USB to serial converter cable. The part # at Radio shack is 20-047. Usually runs about $20 unless you catch it on sale.

Happy Monitoring!
Dave

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
This thread shows why radio ref is THE BEST - Hands Down. Great Job fellow members , Jim (tarheelbuc) , if you ever come my way I can "hook you up" with some 396 files for my area. (Horry County - Myrtle , North Myrtle Beaches etc. , Columbus,Brunswick,New Hanover counties) - don't hesitate to ask.........

"Your Connection in Southeastern NC" :D

Tom (ScanDaBands)

Status
Not open for further replies.