New Mexico DTRS

ChrisABQ

I'm getting lots of traffic on 10A, but is patchy, I believe it's having a bit of difficulty with the decode, as it's on the fringe of my range. 11B is still quiet.

Rad-1

Premium Subscriber
It comes in strong east and southeast of Carlisle and around the top of the hill on Lead/Coal heading toward Nob Hill. Also fairly strong by the stadiums on Univ Ave/Chavez area but patchy because it’s on the other side of the hill. The transmitter is at the park on Carlisle just north of Gibson. I am planning to head out by the Abq Landfill/Detention Center site this weekend to see if I can grab any new site info.

Rad-1

Premium Subscriber
I'm getting lots of traffic on 10A, but is patchy, I believe it's having a bit of difficulty with the decode, as it's on the fringe of my range. 11B is still quiet.
Like Erik was saying Site-11 (10B) is likely the Simulcast site for the city and county. All of these remaining sites in town will all be simulcast the same as Site-11. Same frequencies and same site ID being broadcast. Once that goes live we should start hearing APD, AFR, BCFD, D2 TG’s along with others all over town. I don’t think this is going to happen for awhile yet though. Lots of testing ahead before any kind of permanent switch over. But I have been wrong before.

Rad-1

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, looks like the Transportable site is active Abq west/Southwest. Was very strong in the area but couldn’t tell the exact location. I was able to log it along with the new landfill site frequencies. I will submit what I found.

Rad-1

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, looks like the Transportable site is active Abq west/Southwest. Was very strong in the area but couldn’t tell the exact location. I was able to log it along with the new landfill site frequencies. I will submit what I found.
Also the Landfill Site is showing up as 10A as well.

Rad-1

Premium Subscriber
If anybody lives up toward Rio Rancho can you see if you are able to pickup the Transportable control channel 769.20625 and see how strong the signal is? Trying to pinpoint where this temp site is located west of Abq. I heard it very strong by Laguna Burger turn off. Also hearing some D2 traffic on Event 4 tonight. The Landfill site is also very strong West/SW of Abq by the Metro Detention Center. 769.15625

Rad-1

Premium Subscriber
Stand down guys. That is the Cedro peak site I was picking up way up high on West Mesa today not the Transportable site. Cedro and the Transportable site have the same control channel frequencies looks like. Also it looks like the Landfill site and the Nob Hill (Burton Park) site have the same frequencies and both show site id 10A. These two sites are likely part of the new Abq simulcast cluster being deployed citywide. Sorry for the confusion. I thought I was on to something! Lol!

Rad-1

Premium Subscriber
The Abq Simulcast cluster appears to be online in Abq metro. Receiving D5 traffic on it today. Not sure if this is permanent or they are just testing.

ChrisABQ

APD is doing some simulcasting on TG 14086 on the new system in phase 2.

I have also identified 3 more frequencies for site 11B (770.41875, 770.91875 and 774.54375).

falcon53

i am hearing what sounds like abq fire dispatch on tg 14043. i think it might be a patch to the old system or something like that.