New Moto Trunk System ID 3413

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanhendrix

persistent
any volunteer out there to set up a list of what frequencies are needed to monitor the system. I have the bearcat 396t programmed with:Base: 408 MHz Offset: 380 Spacing: 12.5 KHz and frequencies 408.7625 -409.3625-410.1625-410.3625-410.5625. Not sure how to set up the LCN. The main reason for my posting here is I will be with an associate at the housing at MCAS Miramar Thursday and Friday and leaving Saturday. (Mar 11 to 13) I figure I'll make use of the scanner and help out where I can. I have the Nav Reg. System in the 396t and monitor them just fine ... as well as a few talk group id's not listed. Is this new system set up the same way? If so, then monitoring should not be an issue.

SkipSanders

Silent Key
This new system is purely in test mode, right now, with no users showing up at all. IIRC, the 'standard' bandplan you mention is correct for this system, no multiple entry tables needed.

Last edited:

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
Just took a look at this system today. It's definitely not in failsoft anymore and there was routine traffic on all voice channels except LCN 441, and skip's info appears to be dead on.

Talkgroups:

10064 - "Maintenance Dispatch" - Possibly aircraft maintenance at Mirimar
10160 - Users mentioned truck numbers, possibly firefighting/ARFF related

It's definitely up and operational with light usage so far.

brandon

Database Admin
9840 also showing up. 'Miramar Ground'

Same talkgroup listed from other system.

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
This system was very active during the Miramar airshow. Miramar Fire has a dispatch and multiple command and tac channels on the system, as well as Miramar ground and aircraft maintenance and fueling. I didn't get a chance to document many of the talkgroups, but they're there.

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
[inigo88 added the system today.]
icon14.gif

MCAS Miramar Regional System
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=7129

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
Haha sorry for the delay! I guess we had never had any submissions about it and it slipped through the cracks. I also depreciated the San Diego Regional Naval system (sysID: 270F) which has been offline for a LONG time now, replaced by this system and NRSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.