New NWA AWIN feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

K5DVT

Feed Provider
I've put up a new AWIN Calls Feed for those to listen to NWA related AWIN stuff, since the other feed did not seem to capture Madison, Carroll, Washington, Benton or any of the counties surrounding those.

If you'd like a TG to be added that I don't have on there (Or not aware of) please PM me.

For those interested, the feed is a RTL-SDR feeding a Raspberry Pi 3 running SDR trunk. Antenna is a discone up about 20' receiving the Swain Mountain (Extreme North Madison County) Tower.

K5DVT

Feed Provider
I'm curious what happened to that it has been offline for almost a month now
I'm having lots of issues with that feed computer. The program would load, then stop working after about 5 mins. In order to get it to work again I have to manually restart it, just to have it fail 5 mins later. We suffered some storms about that time. The computer is spinning rust, so I think a nearby lightning strike may have foobar'd a hard drive disk and I'll need to throw a new hard drive in there. It's not a difficult thing to do, but my personal life and work have been keeping me tied up from pretty much dusk till dawn.

I see you're from Mountain View. I didn't carry any Mtn. View talk groups (The software requires you to select each one to send to the calls system) I don't believe. Would you like me to send them to the Calls? The way AWIN works if there isn't someone in the immediate area of the Swain AWIN tower who would be using those TGs then the Swain site would not broadcast them. So I may not be the best for that area.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Only AWIN TGs for Mountain View / Stone Co are the standard one that each county gets and sees limited use, other than state agencies of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.