New Orleans, LA - Saints Monitored Opponents Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
After working for 31 years at AT&T, you would be surprise on how EASY it is to tap into any communication! Sometimes we had to instruct the feds on how to do it when they came in with wiretap orders.

fdcaptjd

To my knowledge, the only part of side line communications that is wireless is from the headset the coach is wearing to a cart on the side line. The comms are then wire line from this digital radio system to the booth upstairs.

Punching down a another extension at the demarc would be easy enough.

Just a tidbit: the headsets may have the Moto logo, but the radio system is built by Telex.

Regards,

Last edited:

Fast1eddie

This has been going on for years! At one time skilled lip readers attended the games incognito and passed intel to the coaching staff. Think that was when it was common practice to deny water to players during practice. There may have been more drug dealers on the field than on the streets then. Times have changed.

KE5TLF

What I really want to know is the REAL story behind all of this crap. By that I mean WHO pissed off WHO, and WHO is running around airing every bit or dirty laundry they have on the Saints organization. Of course we'll never hear anything about that part of it.

All this stuff being aired about the Saints, among many other forms of "dirty deeds", is nothing that any number of organizations across the whole of professional sports hasn't done, or is still doing to this day. Hell it's not even limited to pro sports either.

Status
Not open for further replies.