BC125AT: New Owner....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackink

I'm glad to say I've just added another Uniden scanner to my collection.

My Father's Day gift from my son was a new BC125AT.

Installed the driver's, uploaded some frequencies via the Uniden software, and I'm happily scanning along...

Now I have a base unit and a portable unit. The portable unit will get well broken in for sure. :)

QDP2012

Congratulations! Nice gift. Enjoy. Hopefully your son enjoys scanning too. :)

dmg1969

The BC125AT is a great analog scanner. I have one that I had mounted in my vehicle. I upgraded to an HP-1, so the BC125AT is relegated to home use.

Blackink

The only problem I'm seeing is that the Freescan software and Uniden's software for programming the frequencies into these scanners don't like to play together.

If I have the Uniden software open on my desktop, the Freescan software crashes as soon as I try to look at a Group in one of my Conventional Systems.

If I have the Freescan software opened up on my desktop and try to open the Bearcat software program, I'm greeted with an error window stateing something about "Unhandled exception has occured in my application.....", Etc...etc...

Not a biggy though, I can have one or the other open when needed-I just won't open up both programs at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.