New PG County TRS Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SShuster221

Feed and Calls Provider
Feed Provider
All,

I have placed a new feed in service to cover the PG County TRS. LiveFirefeeds.com look on the left under maryland.

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited:

SShuster221

Feed and Calls Provider
Feed Provider
lol, I wish I could broadcast from OC.

From the scanner location we can only get the north site right now. Working on getting a second for the southend of the county even as we speak.

Here is the channel list:

FIre INC50 - 52
Fire INC60 - 62

Fire ALT 8A1
Fire ALT 8A2

Fire Tac10 -12
Fire Tac20- 22

Fire Disp
Fire Ops1
FIre Ops2

Rescue 1
Rescue 2

Shame this scanner has no metadata, so i can send this information out.

troymail

Silent Key
I had pretty good reception on my PSR-800 yesterday while parked at work (Howard County/Annapolis Junction area not too far from Savage) --- however, the reception today was absolutely horrible.

Seems like your feed is fading in and out much more today also --

Perhaps the change in the weather today (very cloudy/overcast) is a factor.

brian86

Database Admin
HaHa

Now i see this message... oh well maybe if he (Lindsay) only sets one up they can set it up for north side and I can get mine set up for the south side audio. Beats the hell out of me why they cant just link the whole county together...seems like it would make sense that way.

But none the less I have a location to set my PSR-800 up about 4 miles south of PG County in St. Mary's County whenever the rest of my stuff comes in for me to do so. Hope to have it running by Christmas or so if RR's Scanner isn't covering the whole county by then.

FYI: I Set The Southern Maryland Fire/EMS Mutual Aid Feed to have PG County Fire Dispatch Set as Priority for Now, so at least you can hear some of the dispatches.

jpc

Premium Subscriber
I live just north of the PG Co. line in Howard Co. I cannot listen to the north side site. Won't lock on. Have good signal, but according to GRE, the radio can't discriminate between signals coming from two or more transmitters in different locations on the same control channel. They get to the radio at different times (milliseconds) and the radio can't handle it. I've tried all sorts of things to try to receive it with not much luck. The funny part is that when the radio is connected to my outdoor HDTV antenna pointing south, I can pickup the southside transmitter and talkgroups fairly well, but not the north. Driving around with the radio, I can get the north side very well when I'm near I-95 at Rt198. That should be no surprise since the transmitter is at Sweitzer Lane. I can receive in some parts of Laurel, but not all. Seems to work well in Bowie. Very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.