New Pro-197

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB0HRC

Just received a new Pro-197 for Christmas and I am wondering if there is a program out there to download the state system with. I can't seem to figure out the programming for it. I would appreciate any advice about setting up this.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned

Highpockets

Just received a new Pro-197 for Christmas and I am wondering if there is a program out there to download the state system with. I can't seem to figure out the programming for it. I would appreciate any advice about setting up this.

You would need the programming cable for that scanner and become a Premium Subscriber to RadioReference to use the Import feature of this software:

Win500: PSR-500, PSR-600, PRO-106, PRO-197, PSR-310, PSR-410 Scanner Software for Data Management, Monitoring, and Control

Also, here is a Guide that will help using Win500, Import data from RadioReference to the software for uploading to your scanner:

WIN500 - UtahRadio

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
.....I didn't need any software at all for the pro-197, but then I program at work too. :)

n9zas

SCPD

QRT
do you ever make it down to Sioux Falls? Let me know I can help then. Or if you at least get the software and cable I can send you a file

Status
Not open for further replies.