New PRO-96/2096 package from BuTel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
If it does not do everything win96 does, and was released many years after win96, then it sure seems like a waste of time to me.

SCPD

QRT
If it does not do everything win96 does, and was released many years after win96, then it sure seems like a waste of time to me.

Why A waste of time????. Also if its going to be in RS stores def be in position to overtake Win96 IMO. And DomS will probably start making s/w for other scanners as well.. More competition will yield better software and perhaps lower prices?

Thayne

Maybe it's just me, but I hate learning new software unless absolutely necessary. I don't know why anyone would create new software for radios that are just starting to go over the hill, either.

I was open minded before I had to learn Word instead of Wordperfect, and Excel instead of Lotus 123--Then I got old & crabby like Loumagg :wink: or the guy that does "Prarie Home Companion."

hoser147

Why A waste of time????. Also if its going to be in RS stores def be in position to overtake Win96 IMO. And DomS will probably start making s/w for other scanners as well.. More competition will yield better software and perhaps lower prices?

Most RS stores Ive been in use Scancat, the local manager told me thats what they get, So anything would be an improvement then. Also its kinda late in the game as they aren't producing either model scanner anymore. Gotta agree on the competition part, it always raises the bar.................

Status
Not open for further replies.