New Pro-96

Status
Not open for further replies.

varstrom

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to the RR and wanted to say hello to NJ folks. I'm getting my new Pro-96 tomorrow and was wondering if there are any amateur radio clubs in the Somerset County area. I would really like to learn more about it, but find it difficult to read the manual.

I am going to download Win96 tomorrow along with the help of RR I can get this thing loaded.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

elk2370bruce

Yes. There are several good amateur radio clubs in your area. They welcome new members but not all of them provide licensing classes or conduct VE exams. Give a PM for more details.
Bruce

W2SJW

Database Admin
As the VP of the Raritan Valley Radio Club, I would personally like to invite you to our next club meeting, this Wednesday, at the Somerset County Fire Academy (on Roycefield Rd) in Hillsborough. We start at 8:00pm, but many gather earlier to socialize & such...:D

We're the largest club in the Somerset County area, and are always looking for new members!

varstrom

Thanks for the invite. Can't make it tonight, but how often do you have these meetings?

Sue

elk2370bruce

They meet monthly. The Raritan Valley Amateur Radio group is a good one. Scott is a VP and I've applied for membership. They are involved in Amateur Radio, not set up as a scanner group - although a number of us are scanheads as well.
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.