new pro197-need a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

loudiorio

have a pro197 and have downloaded freq from the data base and for the most part all is fine ---however i can't seem to get the ri state police or national grid electric--i thought they would be incl in the down loads

any help would be appreciated
maybe i need help with trunking and /or control frequencies

thanks
lou

DickH

have a pro197 and have downloaded freq from the data base and for the most part all is fine ---however i can't seem to get the ri state police or national grid electric--i thought they would be incl in the down loads

any help would be appreciated
maybe i need help with trunking and /or control frequencies

thanks
lou

Look at the database. The RI State Pol. is here:
Rhode Island Statewide Communications Network (RISCON) Trunking System, Statewide, Rhode Island - Scanner Frequencies

loudiorio

hi Dick,
thanks for the info
since i sent the request , i have found how to download the RISP and a trunking system was created for Nat grid --i have them up loaded to my scanner and it appears to be working fine.

a question my local police use encription and i have been told i can't rec their transmissions on my scanner

thanks again
lou

since ilive near the water i will try to load freq for the coast guard

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
a question my local police use encription and i have been told i can't rec their transmissions on my scanner

That's correct. Encrypted transmissions can not be received by any scanner on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.