New Product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoltan1a

Premium Subscriber
I purchased a GRE PSR-100 as my first scanner. I did not do a great deal of research and now I have learned that a great deal of the police departments as well as Fire are on truncked frequencies. I bought this on ebay and I am uncertain if I should attempt to re-sell or there is more to the radio than I know. Can anyone offer me a bit of advice on this matter. Thank You

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
If you update where you live,that could be helpful for users so they can check the database for what kind of systems and freqs your area has in order to help you.You might be able to use it if your area does not use trunked systems.

Last edited:

Zoltan1a

Premium Subscriber
I live in the Las Vegas area. I saw that Henderson Police,NHP, Clark County Fire are truncked and Las Vegas Metro is testing a new system as well. I appreciate any input, thank you for the response

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
I live in the Las Vegas area. I saw that Henderson Police,NHP, Clark County Fire are truncked and Las Vegas Metro is testing a new system as well. I appreciate any input, thank you for the response

Well if what you want to listen to is trunked,the GRE PSR-100 of course is not trunk capable.But you could keep the PSR-100 and get a trunk capable scanner.

What do you want to listen to? It would help more if you put what city or town you live in so I could see what kind of radio system your city of town use's.

Zoltan1a

Premium Subscriber
Well if what you want to listen to is trunked,the GRE PSR-100 of course is not trunk capable.But you could keep the PSR-100 and get a trunk capable scanner.

What do you want to listen to? It would help more if you put what city or town you live in so I could see what kind of radio system your city of town use's.

Clark County Las Vegas Area. I suppose keeping it cant hurt ill just have to invest in a trunked radio in the near future as it appears most systems are going that path

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
I found a psr 300 on Ebay for $75 is that an okay scanner?

That would be fine to listen to everything in clark county except the Las Vegas Metro Police.

Last edited:

Zoltan1a

Premium Subscriber
How are Truncking Radios set up? There were no frequencies provided for these radios, can someone point me in the correct direction. I am still waiting for my radio to arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.