New Radio System Works Well - Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocguard

It doesn't appear that this new system (if it is in fact conventional) is in the database. Anyone have any detailed info on it?

fire4456

I had looked this up in the database yesterday. Someone correct me if I am wrong please. I saw the system is a mpt-1327 standard. No scanner will monitor this system at the current time if I understand it correctly. I was a little confused about the conventional mention but the only thing I saw for them that looks like anything new was this system. So hope this helps.

DickH

fire4456 said:
I had looked this up in the database yesterday. Someone correct me if I am wrong please. I saw the system is a mpt-1327 standard. No scanner will monitor this system at the current time if I understand it correctly. I was a little confused about the conventional mention but the only thing I saw for them that looks like anything new was this system. So hope this helps.

That MPT-1327 system never worked properly so they scrapped it in favor of a system using conventional freqs. I haven't heard what freqs. they are using.

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
Thanks for posting this one. We never hear about radio system installations that work WELL, because the majority of them do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.