New Release - DSD+ 2.183

Status
Not open for further replies.

grosminet

New Release - DSD+ 2.183

DSD+ 2.183

Implemented single receiver mode Cap+ trunk tracking / voice following.

Implemented single receiver mode TIII trunk tracking / voice following.

Implemented single receiver mode hold function.

By request, added options to include talkgroup and/or radio aliases
in per-call audio files' file names:

-P<T|R|B><wav|mp3> Also create per-call wav or mp3 files

<T|R|B>: add talkgroup, radio or both aliases to file names

Lack of aliases in audio file names can be used to flag unidentified groups or users.

FMPP 1.4

Made some stability improvements.

--------------------------------------
There is also support to sdrplay (no explaination )with DLL sdrplay_api.dll

phyberoptics

Premium Subscriber
Is there squelch functionality in FMPA yet? I’m not using it because of this 1 single missing function. If not I’ll send another email request.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M105

@DPDplus developers:
I would like for you to figure out how to prevent multiple copies of DSD+ running in single dongle mode from talking over each other. As it is now when monitoring two systems and they are both talking the audio gets mixed together and turns into gobledygoop.

One possible way I can think of is giving DSD+ exclusive control of the audio driver when streaming but release it when done. That way the first copy of DSD+ that is outputting audio holds the driver and effectively mutes the other copies until it is done. The user could turn off exclusive control in Windows audio settings if they desire or a new switch parameter could be added to DSD+.

Other ways would be disk writes or another (common between DSD+ copies) TCP port so that multiple copies could coordinate with each other.

Please think about this! The single dongle mode is great but not as useful as it could be because of the doubletalk problem.

grosminet

There is a sdrplay.dll in zip file it could means that we can run fmpa/24 using sdrplay

polkaroo

@DPDplus developers:
I would like for you to figure out how to prevent multiple copies of DSD+ running in single dongle mode from talking over each other. As it is now when monitoring two systems and they are both talking the audio gets mixed together and turns into gobledygoop.

Maybe a Left/Right channel audio output switch? But that would interfere with the Slot 1 and 2 decoded audio on DMR and P25 P2. Hmm.

morfis

There is a sdrplay.dll in zip file it could means that we can run fmpa/24 using sdrplay

The sdrplay_api.dll was introduced in 2p169 along with FMPP ie. a specific FMP variant for SDRplay and a custom dll to support it.
At that time support was stated for one of the SDRplay device types (the RSP2) and almost immediately an updated dll and FMPP made available separately as bug fixes. These bufix versions worked with the RSPduo as well but that wasn't tested by the team and isn't therfore 'official'.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Pretty much the same way you'd set up an NXDN system. Tune to the Cap+ control channel and add channel data to DSDPlus.frequencies.

I had the Cap+ freqs listed for months in DSDPlus.Frequencies. I fired up the new update yesterday and still nothing pops up like the NXDN system.

Status
Not open for further replies.