New Release - DSDPlus 2.186 FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewraith2008

New version

DSD+ 2.186

Addressed buzzing audio when monitoring DMR trunk traffic in single receiver mode.

Fixed single receiver mode NEXEDGE96 trunk tracking / voice following.

Added a manual check for updates. Press U in DSD+ to check for a newer version.
When a newer version is available, modify the trailing digits in the download link
in your notification email to match the new update's version number.
Use the same zipfile password to unpack each new update.

thewraith2008

On DMR TIII single receiver, if call is on CC (slot 2) speech is choppy. If it is on any other VC, call plays OK.
It's been a few months since I've used DSD+ so it's highly probable that I have a option wrong somewhere.
Anyone else seeing this?

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
I haven't been home to open the release notes for this release and read it yet so please forgive the question but is DSD FL going to stop sending email updates to the users or is this just another way to see if the version you are using is up to date? I like the email updates but understand if the program is growing so big emailing updates to all users is getting to be to big of job even if automated.

slicerwizard

is DSD FL going to stop sending email updates to the users or is this just another way to see if the version you are using is up to date? I like the email updates but understand if the program is growing so big emailing updates to all users is getting to be to big of job even if automated.
They should just add an option to auto-check for updates and problem solved, no? Isn't that how most software works?

S

simpilo

Thanks DSD+ team! This 2.186 even sounds better on DMR coming out of both speakers using single receiver mode. Buzzing on DMR talk groups is gone! Very nice work!

vince48

Premium Subscriber
Greetings
When I'm monitoring a P25 PII system with the new update, I'm getting two messages that i have never seen before. Rather i use one receiver or two receivers (using FMPA-CC, CC, FMPA-VC, VC) I get these messages in DSD+ VC Event log

"FM demodulated PSK signal detected"
"Use TCP linked FMPA/FMPP/FMP24 and correct channel bandwidth to decode"

Anyone else experience this?

jets1961

I saw that today, in the 700MHz PS band, I thought it was all digital? Could be some harmonics from other bands though, using RTL's.

Greetings
When I'm monitoring a P25 PII system with the new update, I'm getting two messages that i have never seen before. Rather i use one receiver or two receivers (using FMPA-CC, CC, FMPA-VC, VC) I get these messages in DSD+ VC Event log

vince48

Premium Subscriber
Well, I'm not sure about that since I have been monitoring the same P25 system before the last two updates. My P25 PII system is a 900 mhz. even adjusting the bandwidth from 7.5 to 12.5 did not stop the message.
I wonder if htis is due to the introduction to FMPP?

relicwr

Premium Subscriber
Greetings

I had this on a P2 I barely get but got it good one morning. I increased bandwidth and it started working. I'm sure I'll get it again.

Try setting it to 9.5 on command line.

BM82557

Greetings

This was reported in # 32 in version 2.183 -

https://forums.radioreference.com/threads/new-release-dsd-2-183.388783/page-2#post-3131395

jets1961

We had our Victoria Day weekend last weekend here in Canada. But happy Memorial day to you down south :)

EarHoles

When i use scan.list it says X number of analog frequencies loaded (but they are digital MotoTrbo) and then will use noise filter #1 and the incorrect bandwidth . using -b7 -n0 to try force the matter don't work. i have to manually change each time.
unsure how long this have been going on for but just noticed.

My .Bat is

start FMP24.EXE -rc -i1 -o20001 -s1 -b7 -n0 -g33
Start DSDPlus -r1 -T -E -fa -i20001 -O NUL -Pmp3 -M32

Note the bandwidth and the Noise filter in photo

Any ideas?
Also what a frequency data files? i just noticed then that i have 'None found"NF1Capture.JPG

EarHoles

Figured it out, Have to put CON+ after each frequency. But now it wont stay on a control channel just scans through them all. basically i have a list of all the CC Freqs for this Network before with the NF:1 and BW issue as above i could just click on fmp24 and scan to the next site.

Last edited:

DRL-XM43

Figured it out, Have to put CON+ after each frequency. But now it wont stay on a control channel just scans through them all. basically i have a list of all the CC Freqs for this Network before with the NF:1 and BW issue as above i could just click on fmp24 and scan to the next site.

To force the bandwidth use -b-7

In a scanlist it will scan on if no voice detected. Are your scanlist entries control channels or voice channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.