new scanner how to??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LHJSPRINGCREEK

Premium Subscriber
yes, I have the Cable and I have purchased ARC500 programming and linked it to RadioReference, but cannot figure out how to download from there...

737mech

Premium Subscriber
New scanner

Why are so many people going to ARC500 and then having problems figuring it out? Never mind that, Did you read the the wiki about object oriented scanners? Pro-652 is that. Win500 free trial software 30 days easy to use. First question, have you been able to establish download comm with your scanner in ARC500? Did you load the usb driver correctly and can read/write from scanner? If so there should be an option in ARC500 like win500 that starts from file/import/import from radioreference? I'm not familiar with ARC500 but I'm sure there's an easy way to import? So build a file of what you want then write to scanner. Remember everytime you write to scanner it overwrites everything on the scanner. So no send a little at a time make a file what you want and then save for backup measure then write to scanner. Here read this for more info http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/ARC500_User_Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.