New Scanner Website for Brevard/Miami-Dade

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhzscan

Hello everyone, about a month ago I created a website called Brevard County Frequencies & Talkgroups and another one called Dade County Frequencies & Talkgroups. This was a test run to see how things would work out...I am pleased with the outcome and have decided to go full steam with the project. As of now the website is closed due to re-designing of the site, changing of URL, and new upgrades to my server. I'd like to ask the following question to all who read this post and get your feedback (sorry didnt see a survery option in the forum):

What is your monitor resolution set to? Or better yet what is your prefered resolution?

The site will be run using sharepoint and unfortunately it doesnt handle page autosizing that well. I want to make sure my site can be viewed by most comfortably. Thanks

New URL Site: www.mhzscan.com

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Sorry, we can't find "www.mhzscan.com". We suggest that you check the spelling of the web address or search above

I do believe mhzscan did advise that "As of now the website is closed due to re-designing of the site, changing of URL, and new upgrades to my server." That is why it is not working.

As for mhzscan's question, I view in 1680 by 1050. Thats the best my card will do. Good luck in setting the new site up and thank you for your commitment.

mhzscan

Sorry, we can't find "www.mhzscan.com". We suggest that you check the spelling of the web address or search above

My bad... the actual URL is mhzscan.com WITHOUT the www. And yes the site is still closed, so you will be prompted with a username and password.

Thanks sherwood for your feedback. Most of my monitors are set to 1920*1200, but I do realize that I'm in the minority.

MHZScan

Status
Not open for further replies.