New SDS 100 .STL file for 3D printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

spywiz

Premium Subscriber
Here is the GCode file. .2% is fine with no supports. 20% infill.

oops. let me find it.

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
Good to know on the supports. I just assumed (incorrectly) it needed them because of the overhang.
Thanks!

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Once you start 3d printing, it becomes addictive.

That's just what I need, another addictive hobby. My wife is also interested in a 3d Printer so I am going to go ahead and order one while she's still in discovery mode haha. I am looking at this one - if anyone has a better link please send it on - quick! lol

trido

Premium Subscriber
Thanks again Bobby , got stands in real nice I especially like the small stand.

Thanks

Jeff

I found a pretty cool desktop stand for the 436HP. I tried to redo it for the sds100, but I couldn't get it just right. So, I asked my good friend @dodge Rice to give me some help. Two days later he sends me the perfect .stl for our sds100 with the fat battery cover. I'll attach a pic of mine. If anyone wants a copy of the .stl Dodge has ok'd me to share it free. Let me know, or if there is a problem with posting it. I don't want to step on anyone's toes that are selling stands but, I subscribe to the "open source" community in this hobby. There have been many, many people that have helped me and shared free files in this hobby as well as the 3D printing community. If it will be a problem, just let it be known and I will share it by PM.
-Bobby

spywiz

Premium Subscriber
I found a pretty cool desktop stand for the 436HP. I tried to redo it for the sds100, but I couldn't get it just right. So, I asked my good friend @dodge Rice to give me some help. Two days later he sends me the perfect .stl for our sds100 with the fat battery cover. I'll attach a pic of mine. If anyone wants a copy of the .stl Dodge has ok'd me to share it free. Let me know, or if there is a problem with posting it. I don't want to step on anyone's toes that are selling stands but, I subscribe to the "open source" community in this hobby. There have been many, many people that have helped me and shared free files in this hobby as well as the 3D printing community. If it will be a problem, just let it be known and I will share it by PM.
-Bobby
@blues222

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
Are the two stl files in this thread for the large or small battery (SDS100)? Only need the vertical base type for stability. I might 'gen' something up short and wide.

hagensieker

Premium Subscriber
-Bobby

I would love a copy of the STL to print for my 100.........Thanks!

hagensieker

Premium Subscriber
I upsized this print to 102% and tried to print with ABS and some of the speaker holes fell apart. I think I'm going to reprint with PLA and at 101%

The original print was PLA and is darn near perfect but just a tiny, tiny bit snug.

Status
Not open for further replies.