New SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaRebel

Premium Subscriber
Just got a brand new SDS200 and guess what came with it................Hummmmmmmmmmmmm

MTScannerNut

That's ridiculous. Sorry, but for Uniden not to have permanently fixed this issue by now is bordering on negligence and/or incompetence.

Either way, it does not speak too highly of Uniden's commitment to their customers, IMHO.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Sometimes units sit on a shelf for a while before they are sold to the end user. What is the serial number?

jandlory

Premium Subscriber
I was going to get a new SDS200 for Christmas, think I will hold off a little longer. Question to the group when ordering a new radio can you ask for one manufactured after a certain date? Or is it just the luck of the draw?

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
I was going to get a new SDS200 for Christmas, think I will hold off a little longer. Question to the group when ordering a new radio can you ask for one manufactured after a certain date? Or is it just the luck of the draw?
If you order from a busy, high-volume seller, you'll get a reasonably fresh unit. If you order from a place that only sells one-two a month, you're more likely to get a shelf-warmer.

GaRebel

Premium Subscriber
When I get time I'll do Static Discharge's hum fix. Looks simple. I'll let it run for a month to see if anything pops up that I may have to send it in for repair!

GaRebel

Premium Subscriber
Never heard of them. Do you have a link? I don't see a radio dealer with that name on Google. You don't mean Scanner Master do you? I would not expect Scanner Master to have old stock. Thanks.
Sorry. Your correct, Scanner Master. I have always ordered from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.