New site found # 0177

Status
Not open for further replies.

teebee

I found a new site # 0177, CC 774.5812. Does anybody have info on the location. I have no way of finding out where it is. I am receiving Troop C, St. Mary SO, Iberville SO and Assumption SO. on this site.

WooBuff

I saw this one pop up yesterday as well. Based upon the location and neighboring sites, I am fairly confident that this is the new site 177 named Assumption. It appears to be located in the south end of the parish.

774.58125 control
773.83125 alt
770.44375 voice

teebee

I was thinking it must be the new Assumption site, problem is I am not that far from Assumption Parish and the signal is not that strong from where I am located. I am getting one bar during the day and two bars at night. Gray and St. James is further away from me than Assumption and I receive them as good if not a little stronger than site 177. I questioned where else there could be a new site located. Unless they have the antennas pointed in the oposite location there causing the signal to be pretty weak around here.

WooBuff

Pro96com. It also provides the site ID and control channel data for neighboring sites as well.

In this situation, the site is reporting neighbors of Geismer, St. James, Gray and Iberville. The plans for the Assumption site indicated that it would be located in Paincourtville, which is located centrally to these sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.