New SNACC Talkgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikinjohn

Well this one isn't surveillance related, otherwise I would've just hopped on the other 5 threads.

TGID 20016 - Is clearly some kind of PD dispatch complete with K9 unit, dispatcher & other units and listening to them run subjects. I haven't been able to listen for long enough to try and get the gist as to who it belongs to, although it was fairly busy last night. I also thought it might be a link or patch between LVMPD or NHP. I tried to listen with 2 scanners and found that it wasn't one of LVMPD's normal channels as they were arriving on calls and running subjects on the same channel. I also listened to NHP LV1 and LV2 and it didn't match for a patch. Any ideas?

blackhawk

Premium Subscriber
Pahrump

Well this one isn't surveillance related, otherwise I would've just hopped on the other 5 threads.

TGID 20016 - Is clearly some kind of PD dispatch complete with K9 unit, dispatcher & other units and listening to them run subjects. I haven't been able to listen for long enough to try and get the gist as to who it belongs to, although it was fairly busy last night. I also thought it might be a link or patch between LVMPD or NHP. I tried to listen with 2 scanners and found that it wasn't one of LVMPD's normal channels as they were arriving on calls and running subjects on the same channel. I also listened to NHP LV1 and LV2 and it didn't match for a patch. Any ideas?

I finally figured out last night that it is Pahrump in Nye County. There are a few other 20XXX IDs that were used also.

I think you are right with the Sites. 1 no longer seems to be used and (2) of the control channels are now used on 12.

bikinjohn

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; DROIDX Build/4.5.1_57_DX5-35) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I thought NCSO was going with some $5mil radio system that couldn't be heard by scanners? Did they just hop on SNACC or is this a patched channel?

blackhawk

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure if it is a patch or what is really going on. I haven't heard anything since Sunday but haven't had a whole lot of time to really listen.

Dick33

blackhawk your are right it is Nye county which is tied into SNACC you will only hear traffic if someone is here in Vegas and there radio active on that talk group. by the way that talk group is Nye county south dispatch (Pahrump)

Status
Not open for further replies.