New Starcom Tower /Plainfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
I received info from a friend that yesterday (Friday) the Starcom techs were on talkgroup 1 on Starcom testing a new tower at 135th and Ridge RD in Plainfield...Eric Meyers, can you verify the location of the tower??....Wonder what freqys will be associated with this tower that will certainly help PLFD....Ron in Joliet

RADIOGUY2002

Finally

Long over due, hopefully their be no more fade out their. I seen what happen when I drove threw, can you hear me now type traffic. When the frequencies get assigned let us know what they are. Thankks for the update-Ron.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
If you check the Carma Starcom profile you will see that the freqys are associated with T113i-water tower on 135th and Ridge Rd....I have been there and it sure looks like green Starcom antenna pipe on top....So lets hope the Village can get better coverage as mentioned....

RADIOGUY2002

okay

okay, if their the same as tower 113 stuff, I'm all set. I have all the towers going towards macomb programed in. So, I think I have them already, thanks ron.

ERICMYERS

Took a field trip today. Here is a pic of the antennas on the tower!

Attachments

• mini-SC 113i 135th at ridge.JPG
    mini-SC 113i 135th at ridge.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 522

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Yup, you have the correct one, i bet that "baby" is slippery!!!....I do see somewhat of a improvement on there CC stability near BLK Rd and Infantry-home base...

Status
Not open for further replies.