New State Police Troop E HQ Holmdel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

When the Holdmel Station on the Parkway was closed, Troop E patrols for that area moved to the Sayerville Station. However, there was an article in the Asbury Park Press earlier this week about a new Troop E Headquarters building opening on the site of the old Holmdel Station. My question is, does anyone know if the Troop E Parkway Patrols for that area are still working out of Sayerville or have they shifted back to Holmdel. I looked at the State Police website and it lists Holmdel as a road station for Troop E, but I don't know if the site was ever updated when they moved to Sayerville. Does anyone have any info?

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I just went by the Holmdel station two days ago and was surprised to see all the troop cars back in there yard. In fact there was a trooper sitting in troop car in the driveway watching traffic.

GM

Premium Subscriber
Sayreville barracks have been closed for about a month now; it's empty and even the sign that was put up in the front window has been removed. All previous Holmdel barracks activity prior to the move/new construction has been returned to Holmdel now. The GSP has a few plow trucks currently parked at the Sayreville station.

Tech792

They also had a Lincroft sub-station just off exit 109 at Rt 520 & Half Mile Rd. That too is closed now. All the unmarked cars are gone and the NJSP logo was removed from the door within the past few months.

Highpockets

They also had a Lincroft sub-station just off exit 109 at Rt 520 & Half Mile Rd. That too is closed now. All the unmarked cars are gone and the NJSP logo was removed from the door within the past few months.

That was Troop E HdQts, so I guess everything will now be out of the new building.

scannersnstuff

the funny thing is, i remember back when that was an allergist's office !. boy i'm ah middle aged.

Status
Not open for further replies.