New State Troopers

Status
Not open for further replies.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
First day on highways is today. Looks like District-Chicago had the most, followed by District 5. Listen for the new numbers...C3xx series for District-Chicago...other Districts use the x-xxx format.. Heard 5-103 and C-323 so far. Welcome aboard Cadet Class 117.

Illinois State Police Press Release

jobes

Feed Provider
I know a ton were on 90 (Schaumburg area) today even a two wheeler running laser. Made me want to go home and take my bike to work too:D

RADIOGUY2002

hoildays

Hoildays is a good time to have the new recurits out and active. It proves to be a good learning lesson on how badily traffic can get, it was fun for me getting stuck in snow. Crown vic's and snow don't go together to well, that was fun. Also, with the increase in numbers and campaigns of safety your going to notice a lot more wolf packing. Think, about it and you'll firgure out what it means.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I agree, it's a "baptism by fire". Get to see some of the worst drivers in the worst weather conditions. I'm sure you will hear the full complement of recruits out over the holiday. Last recruit class, Dist. 15 received the most and the time i've been out on the Tollways, they are out there. I'd expect alot of enforcement in and around Dist. 5 and Dist. 2 as alot of recruits are heading that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.