New Streaming, Logging and Recording Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFI-EMI-GUY

Hello everyone, I have a new software package available to record and log streaming audio as well as input from a scanner or radio. Right now the software will decode and log MDC-1200 and GE-Star signaling, and will be expanded to log QuickCall-II, FleetSync and Motorola Tactical Public Safety (used by FDNY) over the next few weeks as testing on those formats are completed.

You can find out more at ResponderApps

Thanks,
KC2YSI

I know this is a very old thread. RadioLog_1_1_0_64 was recommended to me and it does look what I need as a solution if I roll my own recorder as opposed to buying a 20 year old Eventide. I need to monitor 5 or 6 line inputs.

I am running this on Win XP 32 bit to try it out. It is not working properly, the settings window contents bounce like a ping pong ball and I cannot get it working. The filename appears to indicate "64 bit" Is that my problem? Or is it something entirely different. I have tried reinstalling, fiddling and the usual gestures and swearing at the computer.

Also Process Explorer reports 25% CPU usage which seems excessive. I think the system is having a fit with the program.

Has anyone got this working on WinXP? I would like to try out the features and intend to move to a dedicated system.

Last edited:

ipfd320

Banned
The Site from KC2YSi O/P Posted is No Good Anymore -->*(responderApps)*

404 Web Site not found.
You may be seeing this error due to one of the reasons listed below :
  • Custom domain has not been configured inside Azure. See how to map an existing domain to resolve this.
  • Client cache is still pointing the domain to old IP address. Clear the cache by running the command ipconfig/flushdns.
Checkout App Service Domain FAQ for more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.