new subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbharper

Premium Subscriber
when does the new subsription take effect is it the first of july and would money order speed things up if i mailed it in

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
July 1 is the start date and a 90 day subscription received that day will cost $7.50. However, if you had $7.50 paid in as of today, you could not only have the rest of this month but have an additional $3.50 credit (about 40 additional days) or somewhere around November 17.

$30.00 received on July 1 will give you a 12 month subscription through June 30, 07. However, $20.00 received prior to July 1, 06 will give you an additional bonus credit through June 30, 07.

IOW, 20 bucks on June 30 is worth 30 bucks on July 1. Send your money order today.;)

Liverdog

I Want Out!

If the admin(s)/owners want to change their promises to donating members then I WANT OUT. If they want to change their agreement then I want my money back!!

JoeyC

Liverdog said:
If the admin(s)/owners want to change their promises to donating members then I WANT OUT. If they want to change their agreement then I want my money back!!

There is NO need to start this again. You are free to go, no questions asked. Otherwise read the extensive discussion that has already occurred before putting your foot in your mouth.

car2back

Liverdog said:

Donation \Do*na"tion\, n. [L. donatio; cf. F. donation.]

1. The act of giving or bestowing; a grant.
2. That which is given as a present; that which is transferred to another gratuitously; a gift.
3. (Law) The act or contract by which a person voluntarily transfers the title to a thing of which be is the owner, from himself to another, without any consideration, as a free gift.

By definition, it is no longer "your money", it became "Linsay's money" when you "dontated it! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.