New system in Des Moines ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iascanguy

Its licensed to the Conley Group, A contract security outfit.

FCC Callsign WQJW561 Details

This one came online this past summer. There were some digital (non APCO25) talkgroups but I don't know how much they are used. All I ever heard was routine traffic, and there wasn't much of that. If you program this one, it is Type 2 and you wil need 855.1125, 855.8375, and 859.3375 as control channels.

Donald

Last edited:

iascanguy

I was in west Des Moines the other day near world market and I picked up a system with the ID E51B and the CC 859.3375 anyone have an idea what it is ? also does anyone know how to enter fleet maps into a BR330T? Im trying to figure out this system Electronic Engineering Trunking System, Des Moines, Iowa - Scanner Frequencies

Rich

The Electronic Engineering system is actually only 4 frequencies, 857-860.8125. The others are used by a different system. For control channel only trunking, you will only need 859.8125 and 860.8125.
For the fleetmap, once you have started a new system, select 800Mhz standard, then Edit Sys Option. Scroll to and select Edit Fleet Map, then select Custom. Note the Block # at the top of the display. Scroll to the correct size code and press enter. The Block # at the top will increment by one, select the correct size code again and keep going until you have all blocks programmed.

Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.