New Talkgroup On Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motoman55

Premium Subscriber
EDIT - My apologies I thought I was in the Viper Forum not NC. Admin please move to the Viper forum

Found a new talkgroup while listening to a call in the Lake Norman State Park in Iredell County.

51533 has talked multiple times - Most recent transmission said quote, "Fire Watch To Med 1 Pilot." I never heard any reply from Med 1

Anyone have an idea?

Last edited:

randyK

It's easy to overlook talkgroups in the database sometimes, I do better with "list all", at least it's in numerical order.

KC4YIN

When you have the database open on Viper, do a "Control F", then type in the talkgroup number you found and see if it shows up on the database. It was a while before I found that helpful tool.

Motoman55

Premium Subscriber
I never knew that that helps a lot, I appreciate that info!

When you have the database open on Viper, do a "Control F", then type in the talkgroup number you found and see if it shows up on the database. It was a while before I found that helpful tool.

reconrider8

Premium Subscriber
This works most times but I've even typed the tgid in and it still not show it. I like the while list all in 1 group then ctrl f and look both ways

p3nt4g0n

Premium Subscriber
Control F should work everytime. You might have to press enter after typing in the TGID or make sure there are no spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.