New Talkgroups seen on Terre Haute Tower 038

Status
Not open for further replies.

usswood

keep an eye out for new Talkgroups, possible Terre Haute City Talkgroups...

radio affiliation to these groups today...unknown radio IDs 58871 and 58876...might be techs programming radios

F

firefighter213

Cool , and maybe soon they will being switching to Hoosier Safe-t System ?

F

firefighter213

Terre Haute Fire / Terre Haute Police

Is those digital talkgroups that was updated to Vigo County , are they all Terre Haute Police or Terre Haute Fire Talkgroups ?

usswood

Is those digital talkgroups that was updated to Vigo County , are they all Terre Haute Police or Terre Haute Fire Talkgroups ?

unknown whether there Dig or Ana, these groups were seen using Trunk88 and affiliations only were seen along with local TG affiliations by the same radio ID's as if they were channel selecting to see if there were any problems with these new groups or that the radios had all the other local TGs stored properly....

I will give Racomm a call monday and see if I can find out any info. I called them Friday but the office had closed already

F

firefighter213

unknown whether there Dig or Ana, these groups were seen using Trunk88 and affiliations only were seen along with local TG affiliations by the same radio ID's as if they were channel selecting to see if there were any problems with these new groups or that the radios had all the other local TGs stored properly....

I will give Racomm a call monday and see if I can find out any info. I called them Friday but the office had closed already

I talk to an firefighter and he said they are going digital , those talkgroups are going to be THFD / THPD digital talkgroups .

F

firefighter213

VCFD is staying analog , but that is good ? Less everybody that has an Analog Scanner can hear VIGO COUNTY FIRE / CARE EMS / TRANSCARE EMS !!

jamesa53

A search of Indiana SAFE-T in the RR DB shows the following for Vigo County.........

7472 1d3 D 84 Operations Other
7488 1d4 D 84 Operations Other
7504 1d5 D 84 Operations Other
7520 1d6 D 84 Operations Other

says they are D, although initial reports stated that THFD was going to be analog.

i dunno maybe you put them in here usswood

doty and the boys must be working overtime......LOL

F

firefighter213

A search of Indiana SAFE-T in the RR DB shows the following for Vigo County.........

says they are D, although initial reports stated that THFD was going to be analog.

I told that THFD is going analog , but I don't understand what they are doing ? LOL

usswood

Nope, It wasn't me...I didn't summit em because I don't know who's talk-groups they are yet :)
but obviously someone knows something :)....Firefighter..these might be City police groups and not Fire yet

F

firefighter213

Nope, It wasn't me...I didn't summit em because I don't know who's talk-groups they are yet :)
but obviously someone knows something :)....Firefighter..these might be City police groups and not Fire yet

Ya, I know those new digital talkgroups are THPD . Plus , I know THFD is staying analog , they should be put THFD new analog talkgroups in next , I hope thats want going to happen , just have to wait .

jamesa53

Keep trunk88 humming usswood and let us know.........ill keep the banks open on the 106 and 96.

Bet you guys are right, these are the new digital THPD talkgroups, for now just identifed as Operations Other to keep us guessing........somebody knows something cause none of us posted those.

scannerfreak

Database Admin

Which is the correct thing thing to do :) They shouldn't be in the DB until confirmed for usage.

Last edited:

jamesa53

Which is the correct thing thing to do :) They shouldn't be in the DB until confirmed for usage.

Just to ask a question for information, how did they get there? Dont the DB Admins add them as requested if sufficient info is provided?

F

firefighter213

I wonder when they are going lay the tags out for the new digital talkgroups on Vigo County ?

usswood

Testing today with voice in Analog and Digital on talkgroups

a reference was given to test the Fire Dispatch talk group...7472 might be THPD DISP

2304 is an Analog TG assigned to Parke County FG2...but they are calling it Fire Dispatch...might be the new THFD DISP

Last edited:

jamesa53

Makes me want to stay home from work just to listen to the testing...LOL.

F

firefighter213

Are they going to active those new three freqs on Terre Haute Tower 038 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.