New TG's on Federal Wireless DT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Ok, I did hear them on a call on Garrison Road in Fort Erie and the new store is at 224 Garrison Rd unit #3, Fort Erie.
So, I will log the audio all day and see if it's them. Sooner or later I think the dispatcher will call one of the trucks in to the store for a part to be delivered.

ATCTech

Ok, I did hear them on a call on Garrison Road in Fort Erie and the new store is at 224 Garrison Rd unit #3, Fort Erie.
So, I will log the audio all day and see if it's them. Sooner or later I think the dispatcher will call one of the trucks in to the store for a part to be delivered.

FWIW I heard them doing a pickup today at a NAPA store. My gut says this a parts delivery company but not necessarily associated with any one store/brand.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
FWIW I heard them doing a pickup today at a NAPA store. My gut says this a parts delivery company but not necessarily associated with any one store/brand.
I took into account the garbage collectors who just showed up on the system out of the blue and new that we were getting two new company's that were going to be picking up are garbage so I surmised it was them. I know that Automotive Warehouse just opened up a store in Fort Erie, and coincidently we are now hearing car parts being delivered on that TG, I guess it could just be a coincidence? If it is Automotive Warehouse then the trucks are not being dispatched from Fort Erie, I would think it's from the store in Niagara On The Lake. But this is only conjecture on my part.

I just remembered that Talk Wireless(LTR-UHF) has two TG'S for auto parts deliveries tg=0-03-080 and tg=0-01-010 one is for A-1 Auto Parts Delivery and the other is unknown, I believe A-1 Auto Parts is in Hamilton ON.

Also there is a Auto Parts Delivery TG= 1 on Talk Wireless (DMR St Catharines), no idea who that is. I don't listen to either of these system much anymore so I don't know if the tg's are active anymore. I am also going from a gut feeling that it's Automotive Warehouse but I could be wrong. :unsure:
Steve

ATCTech

No problem, it was just when I heard NAPA mentioned (no location given) it struck me that it might be a delivery-only operation. I've heard mention of Fort Erie all the way west to Dunnville over the past few days of limited listening. Your noting of hearing them say Garrison Road would also play into somebody picking up parts at Automotive Warehouse as well.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
No problem, it was just when I heard NAPA mentioned (no location given) it struck me that it might be a delivery-only operation. I've heard mention of Fort Erie all the way west to Dunnville over the past few days of limited listening. Your noting of hearing them say Garrison Road would also play into somebody picking up parts at Automotive Warehouse as well.
Found this on Automotive Warehouse web site where they deliver too

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    182.6 KB · Views: 13

Saint

Premium Subscriber
This morning, TG=9961582 someone saying they were talking to Talk Wireless about the radios, the audio was loud and clear but they were experiencing some issues.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I have added two new Unknown Talkgroups that became active today to the Wiki and I have done a search for all the Federal Wireless frequencies using this number 1128612-9 and made a favorites list.

I am scanning these frequencies as they become active and I verify they belong to this system.

I take these frequencies out of the favorites list, I am finding the frequencies that have been submitted to this system and I only have been doing this for 20 minutes. Of course the system is not too busy at this time of day.

these are all the frequencies that come back under 1128612-9 Canada

409.025 409.0625 409.125 409.15 409.1625 409.175 409.275 409.35 409.3625 409.375 409.4625 409.575 409.675 409.775 409.8
409.875 409.9

420.025 420.0625 420.125 420.15 420.1625 420.175 420.275 420.35 420.3625 420.375 420.4625 420.575 420.675 420.775 420.8
420.875 420.9

Thatsclear

Premium Subscriber
Will Windsor CBSA be using this system as well? I used to listen to them on UHF 412 ish MHz analogue I believe, are they still using this?

Thank you.

gary123

Saint all the 409 freq are inputs to the 420 freq. Thanks for doing the leg work on getting the assignments.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Saint all the 409 freq are inputs to the 420 freq. Thanks for doing the leg work on getting the assignments.
Your welcome. I was interested in what frequencies came back under 1128612-9 Canada. I have been busy for the last several days and have not listen to the system.

I think Monday I will try and find out who is on the two unknown TG'S and see if there are anymore new TG'S coming up. My SDS100 scanner has a hard time following the system and the 436HP scanner is even worse, I miss a lot of the audio from time to time.

Some of this is caused by the system, because people are still complaining about the audio. Strange, I would not think the encrypted frequencies would be having this problem.

ATCTech

I did very little on and off checking this week and all I can say for sure is that despite the license holder data matching the FWC descriptor 420.2750 still appears to be a stand-alone DMR freq. with Niagara Falls hotel shuttles on it. I've checked 5 of the 7 sites for frequency changes and there's been nothing new added nor is there anything receivable here indicating additional sites activated. I bow to Steve for the T/G identifications.

ATCTech

Another update, I put 420.0625 (also licensed to the same company and location in Niagara Falls) on a second receiver in case it's operating in conjunction with 420.275. It's very lightly used with DMR traffic (T/G 50 & 91 seen just now) and it's a hotel. One radio call heard was for a telephone repair in a guest suite on the 8th floor of the location, another between cleaning staff and a third with engineering for another room problem. No evidence the two frequencies are in any way interconnected or part of the FWC TIII network.

Last edited:

ATCTech

My point of course was that although licensed to the same company as the FWC TIII system. They're not part of it - yet, anyway.

ATCTech

I saw the FleetConnect entries a few days ago but it's got nothing to do with the Niagara area according to the database. Anyway, "Now back to our original programming already in progress" as they say.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Well, I have been listening for three days and I'm attaching a .zip file with the audio files, if any one is interested in listening to them. It's for TG=9961582 Can't figure out for sure if it's Aggregate/stone trucks or Cement trucks at maybe Walker Brothers Quarry being loaded and going to to job sites.

inmarsat

Hello....to shed some light on the Automotive Warehouse talk group, they use to be on Talk Wireless DMR, but packed that in over a year ago. The talk group on the new Federal Wireless System is not them in Fort Erie or Niagara on the Lake store.

You may ask how I know this. When it appeared on RR DB, I asked the owner of the store. I showed him on RR and he has no clue what it is about as they have no two way radios or handi talkies in the business anymore. I'm a mechanic that works for them and they gave me some of their Motorola radios for rebanding.

73 Gord VE3BEE

mciupa

Canadian Database Admin
Changed the entry to a generic Auto Parts Delivery. We can figure out who it is later.

Status
Not open for further replies.