New TG's on Federal Wireless DT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Hello....to shed some light on the Automotive Warehouse talk group, they use to be on Talk Wireless DMR, but packed that in over a year ago. The talk group on the new Federal Wireless System is not them in Fort Erie or Niagara on the Lake store.

You may ask how I know this. When it appeared on RR DB, I asked the owner of the store. I showed him on RR and he has no clue what it is about as they have no two way radios or handi talkies in the business anymore. I'm a mechanic that works for them and they gave me some of their Motorola radios for rebanding.

73 Gord VE3BEE
Thanks Gord, I stand corrected.

Also, I just submitted another parts delivery talkgroup to RR on the FleetConnect system I found today.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Thought I would post a new TG I have been picking up for the past few days 9961573. Two guys on the 406 doing something. Not enough audio to figure out who they are so far.
Steve

mbstone99

Thought I would post a new TG I have been picking up for the past few days 9961573. Two guys on the 406 doing something. Not enough audio to figure out who they are so far.
Steve

I've been hearing them too, but still haven't been able to figure out what they are.

Matt

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I've been hearing them too but still haven't been able to figure out what they are.

Matt
I heard someone say something about radar and police but nothing else. I will be listening in all day tomorrow and Friday and see if I can get any more info. Also noticed that it's been coming off Site 007
Steve

mbstone99

I heard someone say something about radar and police but nothing else. I will be listening in all day tomorrow and Friday and see if I can get any more info. Also noticed that it's been coming off Site 007
Steve

I thought I heard something similar a few days ago when they where talking about the OPP Tango Units..

Matt

mbstone99

I haven't seen all that much activity on it.. only 30 hits on it the past 4 days.. and only 3 RIDS.. (9962177/78/79) has shown up.

Matt

ATCTech

T/G 9961573 - Definitely a towing company based on the foul language and reference to "one in the ditch by ____ but it's CAA so <expletive> it....", "These <expletive> one truck wonders" and "bylaw changes so they can't <expletive> stack 'em up in the yard any more". Also conversation about a competitor who apparently "lives in his <expletive> tow truck". Five minutes of listening to these two guys was quite <expletive> enough for me and the very root of why I don't listen to business radios very often.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
T/G 9961573 - Definitely a towing company based on the foul language and reference to "one in the ditch by ____ but it's CAA so <expletive> it....", "These <expletive> one truck wonders" and "bylaw changes so they can't <expletive> stack 'em up in the yard any more". Also conversation about a competitor who apparently "lives in his <expletive> tow truck". Five minutes of listening to these two guys was quite <expletive> enough for me.
Thanks for the information, ATCTech. I will add it to my favorites list and lock it out and try to find more unknowns
Steve

mbstone99

Hey Steve, 9961581 has been popping up on the Grimsby site with some chatter. I am not sure yet exactly, but from what I heard maybe a waste management company of some type. Have you heard anything on the sites you monitor?

RIDS are in the 997427X to 996430X range.. in that range too there are two RID's that were on the 9961574 (another unknown TG I have seen but not lately).

Matt

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Hey Steve, 9961581 has been popping up on the Grimsby site with some chatter. I am not sure yet exactly, but from what I heard maybe a waste management company of some type. Have you heard anything on the sites you monitor?

RIDS are in the 997427X to 996430X range.. in that range too there are two RID's that were on the 9961574 (another unknown TG I have seen but not lately).

Matt
Hi Matt, I have both 9961581 and 9961574 in the wiki page but I have not had them come up for awhile to figure out who they are
Steve

mbstone99

9961586 has been active today.. they are still active as of now.. not sure what it is just yet but been hearing this on the Grimsby tower.

Matt

Saint

Premium Subscriber
9961586 has been active today.. they are still active as of now.. not sure what it is just yet but been hearing this on the Grimsby tower.

Matt
Did not see 9961586 come up but I don't pick up Grimsby tower, I did see 9961573 come up on Fort Erie Tower the other day but not enough audio to figure out who it was
Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Hmm I will have to keep an eye out and see if I can figure at least partly what it is then.

Matt
9961581 - 7:45 AM just came up on the Fort Erie Tower, I have it in the Wiki as unknown but could be
  • dump trucks going to quarry for stone
  • The audio was terrible but we have high winds down in Fort Erie and this could be why.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
9961581 - 7:45 AM just came up on the Fort Erie Tower, I have it in the Wiki as unknown but could be
  • dump trucks going to quarry for stone
  • The audio was terrible but we have high winds down in Fort Erie and this could be why.
9961586 Just came up on the Port Colborne Tower but the signal from this tower is very weak and the audio is terrible.
They're having problems with one of the doors on the loading dock, also Andrea ?? is in one of the trucks and the flatbed is in the yard .
Port Colborne tower

mbstone99

9961586 Just came up on the Port Colborne Tower but the signal from this tower is very weak and the audio is terrible.
They're having problems with one of the doors on the loading dock, also Andrea ?? is in one of the trucks and the flatbed is in the yard .
Port Colborne tower

I just heard them. One of the units was down in St Catharines. I think by the chat these are tow drivers.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.