New to all this help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntingdeer24

Ok I'm new to the scanning world but I've gained a new interest.im looking for a cheaper scanner to pick up digital.will the iscan pro 107 do this? I can read the Manuel but it really means nothing to me lol,over my head.

awattam

No, that scanner wont pick up digital, only analog. You can try the classified lists on this site to see if anyone has a used digital scanner for sale.

Huntingdeer24

Maybe y'all can help me,I'm trying to pickup gardendale police department and Jefferson county sheriffs office.im looked threw the site and really confused.i don't want to buy the wrong scanner.what kind do I need?

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Click on this page.

In the mode column an "A" indicates analog which any trunking scanner will decode.

A "D" indicates digital which would require a digital scanner. Most of your county appears to be digital.

Posting in your state forum would result in replies from members in your area who may be more familiar with what is needed, You can click on the red and white triangle in the upper right corner of your post and ask a moderator to move this to the Alabama Forum. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.