New To Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyEmsGuy

I just moved to the Queen Creek area from Indiana. I use a PSR-500 for my scanner. I am wanting to monitor Chandler/Gilbert/Mesa/Queen Creek area for Fire, EMS, and PD. I was wondering if anyone has a Win500 file they would be willing to share to get me started. Also any info on how the radio systems out here work and any special things about the systems I should know would be great. The radio systems look to be different than what I was use to in Indy. Thanks!!!

Highpockets

I just moved to the Queen Creek area from Indiana. I use a PSR-500 for my scanner. I am wanting to monitor Chandler/Gilbert/Mesa/Queen Creek area for Fire, EMS, and PD. I was wondering if anyone has a Win500 file they would be willing to share to get me started. Also any info on how the radio systems out here work and any special things about the systems I should know would be great. The radio systems look to be different than what I was use to in Indy. Thanks!!!

I attached a file that I started working on for a user in that area, he changed his mind and didn't want it, figured it out himself. You can fool with it and see if it helps. I guessed on a few things not living there, but, who knows it may help. :D

Last edited:

rwier

was .bin (i think) changed to txt for attaching must change back to bin?

Not for your fav's but you can get a idea

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.