New To Hillsborough County

Status
Not open for further replies.

don333

I recently relocated to Hillsborough County and am hoping someone will be kind enough to assist me in programming the EDACS system into my GRE PSR 500 for FD & PD. I haven't dealt with multi-site systems in the past so my question is; do the sites and talk groups have to be programmed into separate scan lists or can they both be programmed into one. Does Tampa Fire operate from both sites? Any other tips would be appreciated. I've read the previous thread and understand that they will be switching to a P25 system in the future and am somewhat familiar with that. Thank you for your time and assistance.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I recently relocated to Hillsborough County and am hoping someone will be kind enough to assist me in programming the EDACS system into my GRE PSR 500 for FD & PD. I haven't dealt with multi-site systems in the past so my question is; do the sites and talk groups have to be programmed into separate scan lists or can they both be programmed into one. Does Tampa Fire operate from both sites? Any other tips would be appreciated. I've read the previous thread and understand that they will be switching to a P25 system in the future and am somewhat familiar with that. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Hello Don,

Depends on where you live in Hillsborough County...There's two parts of this county there is East system/Brandon/Valrico. West system is the west of Tampa. Tampa Fire department is on the west system but you still hear them if you live over in Brandon/Valrico area.

Welcome to Hillsborough County.

- Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.