New to the entire process

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanaakaRed

Premium Subscriber
Initially chose to purchase the premium subscription just to find a specific archived file from my local public safety EMS which I accomplished easy enough, but now I have 180 days of premium access/ honestly thought it all's tarted and ended with being able to hear my local police and EMS radio communications old school scanner style via an app... Need a RF for dummies kiddie level crash course on how make the most of my 180 days..

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
I Need a RF for dummies kiddie level crash course on how make the most of my 180 days..
Welcome to the RR forums. If you're seeking a scanner recommendation please let us know where you are from so we can get eyes on the database to help you make a decision. Don't forget to check out the premium sub page here, scroll down for summary of all the perks your premium sub gets you

thesavo

Feed Provider
Hi NanaakaRed. To make the best of your premium bit, I would print the county pages from the database of the areas you travel frequently. You get pdf and csv downloads included in premium/feed provider edition.

You can download audio from any feed.
You can create a custom watch list and panel for broadcastify feeds.
You get no ads when listening to broadcastify feeds on the web.
You can post in the classifieds section of the forum.
You can also take advantage of the web programming service of you have a compatible scanner.

Though, why not keep the premium bit? It has a price of $30 annually and costs less than a streaming service. Plus you are contributing to help keep both sites running.

If you have an old computer you're not using, why not add your own feed and get premium service for free?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.