New toy in the shack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqscout

You actually have to leave pics for us to know what you are talking about. I have a feeling I know what it is but I am not going to spill the beans for you.

okccsi

freqscout said:
You actually have to leave pics for us to know what you are talking about. I have a feeling I know what it is but I am not going to spill the beans for you.

So, go to the shack section here in the forum and find my post and you will see a link to my server where I put the pictures at.

Hope this helps.

I thought you guys would figure that part out since that is how I posted my actual "shack" pictures last time.

OKC CSI

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Too much work, if you can't link to it for us don't bother. Some people don't know all the ins and outs of this site.

BoxAlarm187

Level 6 RR Member (Since 1998)
Premium Subscriber
I have to take Freqed's side on this. I don't think the members should be expected to read this thread, then go back and search for another thread to locate a link. It's customary to include a link within the thread.

freqscout

That looks great except for all of the rust under the seats, dash and on the seat mounting bolts. This is generally indicative of a vehicle that has been flooded on the inside at some point in its career. So you might want to see if the previous owner knows anything about that so you can have some heads up in the event that there is an electrical problem. Other than that it looks great!

okccsi

Pretty much gone through everything on it electrically so far. We know it was wrecked at some point, but a decent job was done at fixing it. In fact, whole panels were replaced insteadof bondo. When the car gets painted, I will be attacking the surface rust inside and the re-painting everything. I want clean, not just install, but the whole car.

OKC CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.