New TSA Security Directive

Status
Not open for further replies.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Denver International Airport Takes Steps to Support Compliance With New TSA Security Directive 8/10/2006
Travelers urged to put all liquid items in checked luggage
Denver International Airport has taken several steps to support compliance with the new directive from the Transportation Security Administration that prohibits all liquid items in carry-on luggage.

cstockmyer

Just wait till they start making you check all your electronic stuff, like laptops and phones and such, that should go over well...:roll:

I fly tomorrow, and I'll be mad if they make me do that, what else am I going to do for four hours.

cstockmyer said:
Just wait till they start making you check all your electronic stuff, like laptops and phones and such, that should go over well...:roll:

N

N_Jay

Flew on Friday, and will again on Monday.

No big deal, just put your bath crap in your checked luggage.

Or buy new at the other end.

Darn, no more taking a Starbucks onto the plane.

cstockmyer

chris_a_rodgers said:
I fly tomorrow, and I'll be mad if they make me do that, what else am I going to do for four hours.

Be careful letting the TSA people handle your laptop..I am on my 2nd laptop this week thanks to them. Rumor has it though the FAA is close to banning all this stuff carried on though.

N

N_Jay

cstockmyer said:
Be careful letting the TSA people handle your laptop..I am on my 2nd laptop this week thanks to them. Rumor has it though the FAA is close to banning all this stuff carried on though.

What did they do to your laptop?

I have been traveling with a laptop/portable for well over 15 years and have never had a problem.

cstockmyer

N_Jay said:
What did they do to your laptop?

I have been traveling with a laptop/portable for well over 15 years and have never had a problem.

They dropped it. It was the first time I've had a problem too, my dad has been taking his laptop everywhere too, and he's never had a problem. Maybe I had a rookie?

N

N_Jay

I wish they would drop mine.

I'm getting ready to drop-kick it!

cschmit

Anyone have any issues taking a HT Ham radio as carry on? I am going to San Francisco this weekend and I want to take my HT along but don't want to put in in my regular luggage for fear of it being stolen. I had a friend who lost a camera and scanner from his and another that lost a video camera. I am also taking a laptop in my carry on but not to worried about it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.