New units on Prince William TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastieboy101

Anyone else notice any new unit numbers on the PWC TRS? Usually the patrol units are in the 1200-1500 range. I have been hearing units in the 3400 range. Also heard a unit sounded like VCR-150 or DCR-150 the dispatcher called him VCO-150 but I heard an R at the end. He was at Leesylvania State Park on a traffic stop. I am thinking it was a Virginia Dept. of Conservation and Recreation Unit. Thought it was intresting I guess they got there STARS radios already. Getting closer to the day VSP is digital in DIV. 7.

SCPD

QRT
DCR Units

DCR units in Prince William were given county portables. They have STARS radios installed in their vehicles.

Samuel

I dont have the list in front of me but the state park rangers are somewhere in the 9000 series under the new plan I believe. I suppose its possible they were using their DCR unit number and not the one assigned by Prince William County.

beastieboy101

I dont have the list in front of me but the state park rangers are somewhere in the 9000 series under the new plan I believe. I suppose its possible they were using their DCR unit number and not the one assigned by Prince William County.

Is it possible for you to post this new list?
I did hear a unit use the 9000 series today but it sounded like a county park ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.