New update to Scanner Remote in Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRadio

Cool. So I'm running an SDS100 with your app. I wonder if it would (assume it would) control the backlight on that model.

durangoGreg

I have an SDS100. So basically it will turn the backlight on or off on that model. By the way, if you have the software then go to the help menu and open the help page. It will take you to a getting started webpage, but if you click on the Scanner Remote Pro Documentation tab, it will explain all the features and list the hot-keys to control all the functions.

MrRadio

Thanks... Yes, I saw that shortly after I installed the app. It's pretty cool and reminds me of using ARC396-780-796 window displays.

Foxworth

Nice work Greg! I use this all day on my Mac with my SDS200. I only go to the "Dark Side" when I need to program my scanner. Thanks so much for this little gem.

Last edited:

durangoGreg

Thanks, Foxworth.
I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a review on the Mac App Store if you get the time.
I will have an update out soon that fixes a small bug with the syncing date and time routine.
Let me know if there are any enhancements that you would like to see in the future.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Please in the future report bugs to my support email address that is listed in the "Help" menu for scanner remote and scanner remote pro. I don't want to use the Radio Reference Forum fo software support as I am sure the moderators wouldn't want that either.

We don't mind.

sfb88

There is an Apple new product event today. Apple took the app store down before it started. Probably will be back when ready to accept orders for the new products.

Status
Not open for further replies.