NEW Updates for my Icom PCR Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCalifornian

Premium Subscriber
I've updated TrunkPCR, PCR Pro, PCR Server and PCR Mini and posted them to my Yahoo Groups File Sections.

These updates have Three Changes...

Sep 13,2019 - -----: Donation Dialog no longer Auto Pops-up.
Sep 13,2019 - -----: Free Level Now Starts at the OLD $30 Donation Level.
Sep 13,2019 - -----: Product ID Changes No Longer effects Updated Key Files/Registration.

Key Files Do NOT Need Updating after the Initial Key File has been sent unless the PC Name, Registered Owner or Windows Version has changed... (A Bonus for Windows 10 Users!!!)

TrunkPCR
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups

PCR Pro
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups

PCR Server
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups

PCR Mini
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups

Regards,
Jay

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Jay!

Nice to hear from you. I used to use/support your TrunkPCR for years, great software. I eventually sold my ICOM PCR's. Wish I still had them. Glad to see you still actively involved!

Bill

compuscan

I've updated TrunkPCR, PCR Pro, PCR Server and PCR Mini and posted them to my Yahoo Groups File Sections.

Sep 13,2019 - -----: Product ID Changes No Longer effects Updated Key Files/Registration.

Key Files Do NOT Need Updating after the Initial Key File has been sent unless the PC Name, Registered Owner or Windows Version has changed... (A Bonus for Windows 10 Users!!!)

TrunkPCR
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups

PCR Pro
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups

PCR Server
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups

PCR Mini
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups

Regards,
Jay
The PCR Mini link is the exact same as PCR Server like and even has the same two periods instead of one.

TrunkPCR
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups

PCR Pro
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups

PCR Server
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups

PCR Mini
Yahoo! Groups
Yahoo! Groups

Regards,
Jay
The PCR Mini link is the exact same as PCR Server like and even has the same two periods instead of one.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
With the recent elimination of files being stored on Yahoo groups, where did these programs go? Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
My memory is more than a little foggy on which PC receivers work with what software. I know that TrunkPCR will run on all of them (but the PCR-100 needs a discriminator tap) PCR Mini works on both the PCR-1000 and 100, but what about PCR Pro and PCR Remote?

I'll add the appropriate links to the wiki pages for the 100, 1000, 1500 and 2500 where needed...Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
By the way we have wiki pages in both English and Spanish devoted to TrunkPCR. The spanish page is directly linked from the english page. If you wish to edit it, please feel free. Feel free to link to that page...

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.