New user in Creek County

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWS23499

I just purchased an RS Pro 163 and had RS program it for me. Haven't heard a thing all morning. They used Scancat-Lite-Plus software on it. I am not picking up Creek County SO or anything else. I can manually go to Litehorse channel and hear some traffic, so I know the scanner works. I thought I would hear Sapulpa PD, but I live outside of town.Does Creek County have a special code for their 800 mhz?
I am new to trunking systems and appreciate all the help I get. Rick

Medic32

what did they program into your scanner? was it the oklahoma dps trunking, just general misc freqs? or do you know?

RWS23499

It looks like they put in all the old freq's and Sapulpa 800 freq's, but it doesn't look like Creek County SO had any 800mhz's They did put in the county jail 800 freq. in.A lot of the stuff they put in is nothing I want to monitor so I locked out some of it out. I did download Win 97 and also will subscribe to premium status on RR. I haven't figured out how to do the Win 97 yet.
I also programmed the Kellyville tower CC's into the scanner, but it didn't fix anything. Still not hearing anything on the 800 side. Hear an occassional transmission from Manford P
I appreciate the reply. Rick

RWS23499

Sucess!!! Finally got the scanner to work. Will pay my money to ARC300. WIN97 had too many issues and problems with poor instructions. Thank you everyone for your help. Rick

Medic32

I paid for ARC XT and love it. So now that you have got the trunking system up have you figured out who all to listen too? I happen to be a Sapulpa native myself

RWS23499

I have Sapulpa PD, Creek County SO, OHP Troop B, Kellyville, Bristow, right now.
I had this thing running in about 10 minutes using ARC 300. Fought the other WIN 97 for hours and days.
I am a happy camper right now.
How do you pay for the free download? They have a TrialPay thing ,but it sounds like you have to sign up for something else and I really don't want to do that.Should I get the CD? Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.