New User To GRE PSR 800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

well after using my uniden 396T i decided to give a GRE a try, im waiting for it to arrive sometime this week.
meanwhile ive been reading alot of details on line, i herd there is a new Firmware update on it i don't
know if the one ordering has it so i was asking when i receive it what is the best way to upgrade the firmware
and what software on my pc would be needed to update to the latest , ive tried to go to the GRE web site but keep getting a maintenance schedule files not available. any info or web sites that any members might know would be appreciated. thanks Bruno W6USC

troymail

Silent Key
well after using my uniden 396T i decided to give a GRE a try, im waiting for it to arrive sometime this week.
meanwhile ive been reading alot of details on line, i herd there is a new Firmware update on it i don't
know if the one ordering has it so i was asking when i receive it what is the best way to upgrade the firmware
and what software on my pc would be needed to update to the latest , ive tried to go to the GRE web site but keep getting a maintenance schedule files not available. any info or web sites that any members might know would be appreciated. thanks Bruno W6USC

You should be able to go to the GRE site (GRE America, Inc. - Powered By Kayako SupportSuite) and get the software. The EZ Scan software takes care of updates ,etc. for you via the "Updates" menu option.

riveter

Premium Subscriber
Er as far as firmware updates go, wait until you get the radio. Install EZScanDG from their disk, go to the firmware update option in that software, and follow their instructions. It's all semiautomated.

Status
Not open for further replies.