New version of ARC125?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb101

Hi All

According to my version of ARC125 (and the website) there's a new version out.

Does anyone know what's different as there is no information at all on the website?

Thanks

SB101

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hi All

According to my version of ARC125 (and the website) there's a new version out.

Does anyone know what's different as there is no information at all on the website?

Thanks

SB101

ARC125/75 V0.90 .0.99: beta versions​
ARC125 1.22​
[FONT=ALPFMM+TimesNewRoman,Times New Roman][FONT=ALPFMM+TimesNewRoman,Times New Roman]
-​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
added support for UBC126

[FONT=ALPFMM+TimesNewRoman,Times New Roman][FONT=ALPFMM+TimesNewRoman,Times New Roman]
-​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
fixed bankname issue

-​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
fixed bandplan round problem

-​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
added signed drivers for Windows 8

ARC125 1.30​
-​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
added workaround for win10 comms issue

-​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
print name sticker now has 3 fonts

-​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
fixed ctcss 206.5 problem

-​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
fixed duplicate finder

-​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
empty tags now uploaded correctly

-​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
added shortcut to drivers folder

ARC125 1.40​
-​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
added euro airband steps

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
And where do I find the manual? There's no obvious mention of it on the website...

Thanks

When the software is running on your computer, click "help" then click "open software manual".

sb101

When the software is running on your computer, click "help" then click "open software manual".

No sorry, but that's of absolutely NO use to me (and presumably other users) as it only tells me about the version I ALREADY have installed.

There is a NEW version available and I want to know what this new version offers, so I can choose whether to update or not.

Why are Butel making such a simple thing so difficult for their users?

Status
Not open for further replies.