New voyageur transportation radio system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

se

Hello All.

I'm back as a premium member to the site and I know by being a user of the Voyageur Transportation service here in London that they moved to a different radio system last year, and I see in the details of it in the Middlesex County database that its a completely different system. But can it be monitored with the HP-1?

Thanks Sheldon.

se

HI.

Hi Chris.

So now youre saying that Voyageur Transportation is now unmonitorable? WOW another good system gone!. Do you still have your HP-1? Do you see a day when the HP-1 will be able to monitor that type of system again?

Sheldon.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
For most scanner users, yes... that system is unmonitorable. I actually sold my HP-1 several months ago. The current generation of Home Patrol will never be able to scan DMR.. It simply can't do it with the hardware that it has. Down the road? Perhaps.... Demand is high for a DMR capable scanner. As you may or may not know Uniden unveiled their 2 newest radios last November and DMR wasn't mentioned once. So it might happen at some point, but it won't be any time soon. The only option for that stuff is to use a discriminator tapped radio while running DSDPlus on your PC... (Or buy a MotoTRBO radio I suppose).

Status
Not open for further replies.