New Washington County LE feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosecitytransit

Feed Provider
I'm helping set up a new scanner feed of Washington County sheriff and police and just about have it done: Washington County Law Enforcement

The feed is using 2 of the RTL SDRs, UniTrunker and RadioFeed.

But I am wondering what talk groups should be included.
-Are the "PD 2" and "SO 2" channels dispatch or tactical ones?
-Is 60272 needed to get Hillsboro and Beaverton overnight or is it just for records?
-What about WALAW1/2 and Wash A/B/C/D?

Also, I'm assuming I shouldn't include it, but UniTrunker is showing that the WC Jail channel has been very active.

nightfoam

Premium Subscriber
The channel 2s are secondary dispatch channels, I'd include them.

I'd skip the jail, just a bunch of blah blah blah

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

radiotweester

PD2s are just secondaries. - Include
PD6&7s are tactical and PD5s are used by detectives. I would not include those on the web.

SO2 is used for records checks/traffic stops 24/7 unless a major incident closes SO1. Probably would include with a lower priority - lots of just chatter.

60272 Ch3 would be nice for nights only. It's used only if the merged PD primary gets closed

Law 1/Ch8 is used for K9 call ups and agency to agency com. Fun, but not really informative

Law 2 is usually not used but sometimes for Transit Enforcement. Would not include

Wash A/B/C/D are used only during water rescue (Wash A), airshow (A/B/C/D), protests and runs. They will be used during an active shooter or MCI. (Fire Wash A and LE Wash B) Include Wash A, MAYBE Wash B.

Don't know if you want to include 8Call/8Tac channels

Status
Not open for further replies.