New Washington State Patrol Radio System Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

3King

Premium Subscriber
WSDOT ???

I realize this forum discussion is a little old,but does anyone know if WSDOT in cowlitz county wa shares the same frequency with state patrol??or does anyone know what their frequency is that is regular daily use?

john98225

Anyone hearing Bellingham's TG 59708?

Is anyone hearing the Bellingham talkgroup (59708), or any of the other District 7 talkgroups? I can receive Mount Vernon traffic on 59710 (Bellingham's site), but "Bellingham local patrols" dropped off the scanner a week ago. (I live in the city and was receiving them loud & clear off the Lynden site.)

VancouverScan

Bellingham North to the Border

Is anyone hearing the Bellingham talkgroup (59708), or any of the other District 7 talkgroups? I can receive Mount Vernon traffic on 59710 (Bellingham's site), but "Bellingham local patrols" dropped off the scanner a week ago. (I live in the city and was receiving them loud & clear off the Lynden site.)

I'm hearing 59708 mostly on the Lynden site up here in White Rock, plus SiouxCitySlim mentioned the old VHF freq 154.755 going digital, P25 D70 and I hear that occasionally, I entered it manually in a Pro-651. Wish there was a way to have the Lynden and Bellingham sites going at same time on the Pro-651. Anyone know if that is possible? Also hear CBP, mostly encrypted but at times in the clear. I still hear sheriff on 453.325 often all the way from Bellingham, must be the clear line of site I have here, plus the Austin Ferret helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.