new waukesha react frequency and tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

WQJQ863

Can't Follow Simple Instructions
Banned
Hello everyone waukesha react has a new frequency 462.475 pl192.8 they use this for react operations as well as the waukesha county emergency support and rehab operations if I have anymore information or updates I will be shure and post them as they come in so stay tuned!!!!!

jiminpgh

Lurker
Premium Subscriber
REACT not on GMRS?

That does not look like a GMRS license.
I remember on REACT club in Pewaukee Lake on 462.675, 4A......
I wonder if the club is licensed like a business, I don't know if part 90 is accurate.
Is that how that worked?

WQJQ863

Can't Follow Simple Instructions
Banned
React and rehab frequency update

Hello everyone waukesha react has a new frequency 462.475 pl192.8 they use this for react operations as well as the waukesha county emergency support and rehab operations I have more information That this information came from Charles Grady who is a member of Waukesha react and Waukesha emergency support and rehab!!!!

mkescan

Hello everyone waukesha react has a new frequency 462.475 pl192.8 they use this for react operations as well as the waukesha county emergency support and rehab operations I have more information That this information came from Charles Grady who is a member of Waukesha react and Waukesha emergency support and rehab!!!!

Pretty sure they have been using this freq for about a year now.

70cutlass442

Premium Subscriber
Funny you should reply to this yesterday... I was at the site today and noticed this system was at the tower site I was at.

Status
Not open for further replies.