New Web Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Just noticed a new web player on the list of the live audio. Posted 2 screen shots below showing what it looks like.

untitled.jpg
untitled2.jpg

Second picture has my feed name in it because I took the screen shot from my feed page.

I've been listening to the new player for about an hour now with no problems at all. I even paused it and pressed play again, and it did not repeat the audio like the other web player does.

I think RR finally got one that works A1! :)

jobes

Feed Provider
Holy smokes it does now. I stand corrected nice job!

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Tags dont seem to be synced with the audio. Every feed I listened to, the tags only showed up after the audio stopped playing (someone stopped talking). Hope this is just a minor glitch and can be fixed easily.

SCPD

QRT
That was the reason I stopped providing Alpha tags. It did this with Winamp as well. That and I could only have alpha tags WITHOUT a way to control my scanner without stopping it or I could only have controlling scanner WITHOUT tags. Since tags were delayed, I went with option 2.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
The new web player looks good so far. It has been running for a few hours without needing a refresh or hitting the play button. The text tags seem kind of small. I'm wonder if there are different skins for it? I see the WinAmp logo.

bonez01

? what who makes the player I've been looking a web player I could embed into my on webpage that would
show alpha tags. Thanks in advance.

Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.